How to vivo y21a frp bypass easy #freefire #mobile_repair #mobile_tips_and_tricks @rakibkhanabir GSMFRP
Bypassing the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on a Vivo Y21A involves following a specific set of steps. It’s important to note that FRP bypass methods can vary depending on the device’s software version and security patches. Here’s a general guide that may help you bypass FRP on a Vivo Y21A:
Please be aware that bypassing FRP without proper authorization or legitimate reasons may violate terms of service or local laws. It’s important to only perform these actions on devices that you own or have proper authorization to access.
1. Start the setup process on your Vivo Y21A until you reach the Google Account Verification screen.
2. Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network. You’ll need a stable internet connection to proceed with the bypass process.
3. On the Google Account Verification screen, tap on the text field to bring up the keyboard.
4. Tap and hold the “@” symbol on the keyboard until a menu appears.
5. From the menu, select “Google Keyboard Settings” or “Keyboard Settings,” depending on your device’s software version.
6. In the keyboard settings, look for the “Text-to-speech output” option and tap on it.
7. On the next screen, tap on the gear icon or settings icon to open the Text-to-speech settings.
8. In the Text-to-speech settings, find the “Language and input” option or a similar setting, and tap on it.
9. Look for the “Manage input languages” or “Virtual keyboard” option and tap on it.
10. From the list of available keyboards, find and tap on the option that says “Gboard” or “Google Keyboard.”
11. In the Gboard settings, locate and tap on the “Text correction” option.
12. Scroll down in the Text correction settings until you find the “Personal dictionary” or “Personal dictionary shortcuts” option and tap on it.
13. Tap on the “+” or “Add” button to add a new dictionary entry.
14. In the “Phrase” or “Word” field, enter a random word or phrase.
15. Long-press the entered text to reveal additional options, then tap on “Assist” or “Share” from the menu that appears.
16. This action should open the Google search app or trigger the Google Assistant. From there, search for “Chrome” and open the Chrome browser.
17. In the Chrome browser, search for and download an FRP bypass APK file from a trusted source. Make sure you download the APK file that corresponds to your device’s Android version and model.
18. After downloading the FRP bypass APK, locate the downloaded file and tap on it to install.
19. During the installation process, if your device displays a security warning, go to the device settings and enable “Install unknown apps” or “Unknown sources” for the Chrome browser.
20. Complete the installation of the FRP bypass APK.
21. Once the installation is complete, open the installed application. The FRP bypass app may vary depending on the specific APK file you downloaded.
22. Within the FRP bypass app, look for options that allow you to disable or bypass FRP. Follow the on-screen instructions to bypass FRP.
23. Once FRP is bypassed, you should have access to the device settings. From there, you can perform a factory reset to remove any previous Google account associated with the device.
Please note that the specific steps and options mentioned above may differ based on your device’s software version and any updates applied to it. It’s crucial to research and follow FRP bypass methods that are specific to your device’s software version and model to ensure successful bypassing.